Ubersuggest uses your Google account to connect with your Google Search Console data and provide you with more accurate information about your website’s rankings and traffic.
If you are not able to connect your Google Search Console to Ubersuggest, check if:
1. You do have a Google Search Console account in which the website you are tracking is added to as a property.
2. The Google account you used to subscribe to Ubersuggest is the same as the one you use for your Google Search Console property.
3. When you logged in to Ubersuggest for the first time you have given full access to your Google Search Console data (most people do, but a few decide to opt-out from certain settings, which limits our tool’s ability to see that data).
Point #2 is pretty straightforward, but if you have subscribed with a different Google account than the one associated with your Search Console, you can still share access with the account you are using for Ubersuggest.
You can follow the instructions on this page to make that happen.
In regard to Point #3, if for any reason you have restricted Ubersuggest from accessing your Search Console data, all you have to do is:
1. Head over to this page
2. Scroll down to find Ubersuggest under Third-party apps with account access
3. Click on Ubersuggest and then Remove Access
4. Next time you log in, you must make sure to give Ubersuggest full access